• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

crystal 8011

john_doyle

Level 2
First name
John Doyle
Hi i have bought an 1983 8011 . mudgaurds are in bits . dose any know where i might get a set . I am in ireland thanks

These models are just flat pieces of plate with a brake pressed edge. You can have a sheetmetal shop around the corner, make some for you, i suppose...

Hi renze thanks for your reply . I was hoping too get the real deal as i am bringing this old girl back too her glory . THANKS AGAIN

Hi John,

Whites Garages (069 81101) can supply them new - I think they are about 180 each - ask for Ted

Hi Diesel thanks for your reply . Was talking to ted he is getting those for me . thanks again

Do those guys also have 3011 mudguards ? i need a pair

Matthew, Alan Barlow has them, but he needs 640 pounds for a pair, as they are hand made !! it takes a few days to pound some mudguards into shape, by hand...
I think i can get some used ones, for a lot less. or even fix my old ones... I'm not afraid of a bit of work... ;)

renze

i knew they wer very expensive but from pictures i have seen they are spot on!

we had some squarer ones made for my 3545 they look good and keep the mud of you! for150 a pair.

i should think he can get 4911 5911 ones

matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back