• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

did zetor ever make a 4545 ????

greendragon3

Level 2
First name
greendragon3
hi again , we have been busy gathering the " 5 " series since i was on here last and we have now amassed a full set of two wheel drive version eg = 2511 , 3511 , 4511 and the 5511 ,

now i know that it possible to get a 3545 and also a 5545 but i cant seem to find out any info an a 4545 ,

did they ever exist ??

Google isn't bringing up anything and Ive asked around but no-one has ever heard of one ,
maybe they were built as an export model or something !!! can anyone enlighten me further on this and a picture would be awesome ,

regards terry in Ireland .;)

No, they never made a 4545, only 3545 and 5545.

The 4045 is listed however, though i doubt if it ever got past the prototype stage. if in existence, its the most rare Zetor .
Other rare models are 3017 hillside tractor and 3016 halftrack. Never seen colour pictures of this century.

Other rare models are 3017 hillside tractor ...

A hillside tractor? big wheels on one side, little wheels on the other and pto and 3pl on both ends??>:) ;)

A hillside tractor? big wheels on one side, little wheels on the other and pto and 3pl on both ends??>:) ;)

No, a 3011 with a straight front axle and the rear axle portals slanted upwards instead of downward. That lowered the center of gravity by 25cm or so. Then put the wheel disks inside out to get a wide trackwidth, and its impossible to roll the tractor: You could only slide down.

thanks renze thats a great help , we are currently in the process of buying a 3545 and a 5545 for restoration so we should have the full set then ,

we had our two smaller zetors out yesterday for a bit of a spin , here is a link to the you tube clips i downloaded .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUdwxiSJcGE&feature=g-upl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP1w47tuKFw&feature=g-upl

enjoy :D:D

oh you might be able to see our other projects in the background as he reverses into the shed with the 3511 ,

they are two 4511's and a 5511 .

Greendragon, Have you found these zetor tractors in norway? Seems like they all have the norwegian buildt Duun safety frame.

hi mate , lol no i live in ireland , all these tractors are irish , they were sold here also with that safety frame , there was one on the 2511aswell but the last owner removedf it to gain access to a low shed !!!! >:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back