• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Does anyone know.........

Hi RSVRRic,

<<<Where did you get a handle like that???>>>[/]

You can order a manual for your tractor from www.tractormanauals.co.uk for about E50.

The wiring diagram that you are looking for is not in the public domain.

Tom

Tom ,
Thanks I have ordered a Manual from the site that you provided.
The name is derived from my motorbike an Aprilia 1000 RSV "R" which I use on a number of sites including motorbike sites to avoid having to chop and change.
P.S I'am in Scotland not far from Glasgow.

Regards

Don't they put a wiring diagram under the bonnet on a sticker anymore like the older models had?

Heh heh ;) have you ever tried to use one of those diagrams? I found my 'underbonnet' sticker when tracing a fault (or rather.. many faults!) with my tractor's lighting. OK, I'll concede that it's much better than nothing, but some idea of each wire's colour would help ! Also the cryptic symbols were, well, a challenge to decode..

Thinks: must get a proper manual myself...

You could be disappointed- In my manual the wiring diagram is the same as the sticker!They only use 4 or 5 colours of wire so it is usually easy to find feed and earth wires as they are standard colours all over the tractor.Good Luck;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back