• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Dual Tyres For Zetor7045

bernardsbonnydoon

Level 2
First name
Bonnydoon
Hi,
I am considering fitting dual tyres on the rear wheels of my Zetor 7045 to spread the load and reduce the slip on sandy soil. I am interested in getting feedback from anyone who has done it before or any advice (pros and cons) on the concept.

Thanks in advance.

A tillage man near me uses duals on 2 Zetor tractors when he is tilling and sowing. seems to work well and leave a very light track on the soil.

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractortyres-for-sale/dual-wheels-tires-etc-etc/4033116

there is a business sells a lot of duals.

Hi,
Thanks for replying however I am in Western Australia, does anyone know of any Aussie contacts for secondhand Zetor parts?

Thanks and Regards

your a bit far away alright, you need to get in contact with damo in Australia

G'Day DIY,
Yes a bit far away but originally from the Rebel County. Have you got a contact for Damo in Australia. Found his profile but email is hidden.

Slainte
Bonnydoon

Hi i havent found many who wreck zetor tractors there is a place in southern Queensland that had some . I got my parts new from zetor direct they are based in echuca victoria they had all the parts i needed .

G'Day DIY,
Yes a bit far away but originally from the Rebel County. Have you got a contact for Damo in Australia. Found his profile but email is hidden.

Slainte
Bonnydoon
damo
Re: Dual Tyres For Zetor7045
Hi i havent found many who wreck zetor tractors there is a place in southern Queensland that had some . I got my parts new from zetor direct they are based in echuca victoria they had all the parts i needed .

Now Bonnydoon from Cork, I found you someone closer to you than me.

Thanks DIY! go raibh mile maith agat!

G'day Damo, Late last year there was a secondhand parts dealer in Tassie who had some cabs for sale. I think it was on Gumtree? Cant seem to find the dealer's details now. Does it ring any bells? Chasing some 7045 cab glass.

Replacing stiff old 16.9-30 with flexible 480/70R34 radials gets you better traction than another pair of stiff bias ply.

My 2wd 5718 on michelin radials pulls the cultivator as deep as the 5245 4wd on bias ply tires we had on the farm. Its incredible what radials on 1.2 bar air pressure can do.

480/70R30 will fit the same rims as 16.9, fot 540/65 a 15 inch rim is advised.

G'Day,
I have located a set of duals for my 7045.
Rims are identical, however tyre size (diameter wise) is about 50 mm less. Could this cause any issues once fitted? It was the best I could get without going new!
Secondly I need to change the wheel studs in the rear hubs, what size are they and how long should they be?

Thanks and Regards

Bonnydoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back