• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Hydraulics outlets on 8011

fordson

Level 2
First name
Fordson
On my 8011 there are two hydraulic outlets. If I move the hydraulic lever fully down outlet 1 has pressure and if I move the lever fully back outlet two gets pressure. The problem is that if outlet one gets pressure outlet two looses pressure and vise versa. Is it sopose to be like this? I have a harrow that needs to be raised from the grund to be "folded". This I can't do becouse when engaging the outlet that connected the the folding piston the other piston loses presseure and the horrow plummets to the ground.

This is normal.

You must connect the two hoses and use one outlet.

I have one hose + piston in each outlet. When engaging one the other one loses pressure. Is this really normal?

dont move the lever so far.... if the lever is just nudged a bit one should pressurise without loosing pressure on the other one

Yes, this is normal. How else could you ever operate a double acting cylinder with the same valve ?

Cheap solution is to put a ball valve in the line, cost about 25 euro. rise one, shut line, then rise the other. It also makes it impossible that the harrow folds down on transport because of slight leakage of the tractor valve.

This is interesting becouse my first assumtion was that the funcionality was to support double acting cylinders. But that don't work either. On my plow I have double acting cylinder for the sideway position of the plow. When I put both hoses in the cylinder it works in one direction but not the other. To change position I have to switch hoses. I have a loader connected the the outlets, can the hyralics been modified in some way??

ive got a 4in 1 bucket on the back of mine the open and close double acting rams are connected to the two hydraulic outlets... pull the lever right back to open and fully forward to close.... works the same on the 6711 aswell....connecting the pipes the other way round just means the lever works the opposite way round

Users who are viewing this thread

Back