• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Injection Pump fitting / timing procedure Zetor 7045

bmts_forestry

Level 2
First name
Ben_M
Hello all.

So after a bit of head scratching and trying differnent things suggested by members on here, I just couldn't get good fuel delivery to all injectors so I've bit the bullet and bought a refurbished motorpal pump for my Zetor 7045.

I have removed the loader, fuel lines, filter and the exhaust manifold and the old pump is ready to come off. New one is on the bench.

I was hoping I could get some advice first from folk on here. Perhaps just a run through of the basic steps for fitting and ensuring timing is right.

I've done a lot of searches on this and couldn't find anything that I could follow, apologies if it's been done before.

Many thanks everyone,
Ben

There's only one way to install the new pump as the collar gear has a double tooth, but you will have to fine tune the pump after install anyway regardless of what you do.

Thank you for your reply.

I did see that between the wood ruff key and the double tooth on the cog that this gave a certain amount of alignment. Is it still possible to have the pump shaft 180deg out?

If not and the pump fits one way, how do you recommend fine tuning?

Thanks for your help .

Ben

Users who are viewing this thread

Back