• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Intensive service for a 5211

jeetzezetor

Level 2
First name
jeetzezetor
Hey guys I finally got my clutch sorted on the little 5211 after changing both slave and master cylinders she seems to work fine, while I was waiting for parts I decided to fix up some of the damaged bodywork and started to get a bit carried away. Up to now I removed and restored all the motor bodywork pannels ordered new rear mudgaurds and lights all round. It looks like I will be ordering frond mudgaruds to and probably a new battery compartment too (might build one myself). So after getting this far I also plan to change a leaky valve cover seal and give the old girl a massive service.

So my question to you good people is, if you could only ever give your tractor one service in its lifetime what would you include in that service I want to go through the whole tractor really carefully making sure that nothing is left out so if you have time please let me know what should be included in this. Thanks

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back