• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Looking for shop manual for Zetor 3340

andyn

Level 1
First name
AndyN
My tractor locked up in gear while driving. Will not move at all.

My tractor locked up in gear while driving. Will not move at all.

More information required,.......
did the engine seize? (too hot, or big bang?)
or is it jammed in 2 gears and you cannot find neutral (this is a common problem on Zetors, and an easy fix)
to test.... put it in neutral and let out the clutch, if the tractor drives off then a selector shaft has slipped into gear all by itself, any attempt to find another gear will lock the box solid as you will be in 2 gears at once.

The factory shop manual is a tough read! and offers no tips for problems such as above.

The factory shop manual is a tough read! and offers no tips for problems such as above.

====edit by webmaster:

WARNING: advertisements on the bottom of your post, for cheap DVD's are concidered SPAM. Even if you DO make useful contributions to this site, spamming is a serious annoyance to everyone, which will get you banned !!

Especially when the "useful tip" is just cut and pasted from above!

Especially when the "useful tip" is just cut and pasted from above!

Ok thanks for pointing that out: I thought somehow a user account was hacked, which lead to one genuine post under the name of the spammer, with an added spam message.

Now i know its cut n paste i can block the account, without letting the good suffer with the bad... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back