• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

oh no

S

SHAW

I have a zetor 3320 2002 model and i bent the steps on the left side. can any one help me locate a web site that i might me able to order body parts. thanks!

Ive bent the steps many a time working in the woods.
The best way is to replace them with wire rope.

Brian.

Aha!

Step damage...The big hydraulic filter on the new Proxima seems to be susceptible to damage to me. I certainly think that it would be at risk in the forest with Brian.

Shaw - could you not straighten your steps with a sledge hammer?

TomZ
Tom

We have allways had 1 UR1 series Zetor for forestry contracting. I dont know how many stairs we have lost........ First I put allways new stairs on the tractor, it was expensive :) Finnish importer did once give us 10 pairs stairs for free ;) I think they did notice how much we were bought those as spareparts.

Nowdays we dont have stairs at all. Dont have repair those either.....

Good tip is make of steel rope and L-bar "rope stairs" . Those will not get broken!!!

I should do that for my own Zetor too, but Im little too lazy......

The right side which I use the most is replaced with rope, but the other side I've only got the step cut off and not put on any rope yet, so you can guess what happens when I'm not thinking about which side I'm getting out off.
Still its not as bad as getting out of a County, you just jump between the wheels and get your coat arm stuck in the door lever as you do so, it nearly pulls your arm out of socket.
TomZ the Proxima hydraulic filter would'nt last a week in a wood, but it might not be as bad as some other tractors I've seen, eg Same right under the cab, and if it gets knocked even the power steering stops working.
Brian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back