• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

oil types & quantities for 6045

schuette

Level 2
First name
Zetor Oz
Hi

Can someone please let me know where I can look up what type and quantity 6045 needs for:

1) Engine oil
2) Hydraulic oil
3) Gearbox oil
4) Steering

anything else I missed?

Really appreciate your help .

Tks
Thomas

Can someone please let me know where I can look up what type and quantity 6045 needs for:
1) Engine oil
2) Hydraulic oil
3) Gearbox oil
4) Steering
anything else I missed?

Your tractor has no difference between no. 2 and 3. zetor tractors have no separate tank for hydraulics its all gearbox oil used.

you can also change the oil in the bottom of the air filter, it get forgotten about and never really gets changed. Also the oils in the hubs front and back, and the front axle.

I have a quantity and type list for oils but its out of the 7245 manual , its that suits you?

Hi

Many thanks for your reply. Yes, please advise the quantities. Thats great.

How easy does your 7245 start ? Do you have a cold start excess fuel button or hand primer ? Does the use of these start your 7245 easily? I have to crank my battery to death and now charging it.

What type of battery do you have? I have a 1000 cold cranking amp battery.

Surely these tractors should be able to start more easily?

Appreciate your feed back.
Thanks

Yes, please advise the quantities. Thats great.
How easy does your 7245 start ? Do you have a cold start excess fuel button or hand primer ? Does the use of these start your 7245 easily? I have to crank my battery to death and now charging it.
What type of battery do you have? I have a 1000 cold cranking amp battery.
Alas our 7245 is long gone, was replaced by 7745 and 7340 both of which are well gone too. But the 7245 wasn`t hard except it left for a while and have to be primed, No the tractor had no cold start button, yes all Zetors have a hand primers. she had a 617 or 622 battery.

1) Engine oil
2) Hydraulic oil
3) Gearbox oil
4) Steering
anything else I missed?

1)engine 12 lts
2/3) gearbox 27 lts
4) steering 4.4 lts
5) front axle 4 lts

1) Engine oil
2) Hydraulic oil
3) Gearbox oil
4) Steering
anything else I missed?

1)engine 12 lts
2/3) gearbox 27 lts
4) steering 4.4 lts
5) front axle 4 lts

Hello,kindly help me to know the quantities for zetor 8540,regards.

Not forgetting to change to oil in the main diesel pump and the main oil filter dismantling .We used a mix of ep oil and hydraulic oil in the main gear box as tractor with loaders required a high flow so they were ran the hydraulic in high flow mode all the time.

jdzetor8540 wrote

Hello,kindly help me to know the quantities for zetor 8540,regards.

I can give the quantities for your tractor but the manual is for a 8641 but there can`t be a whole lot in the difference.

1) engine 10 lts.
2/3) gearbox 52 lts
4) steering 2.7 lts
5) front axle 6.5 lts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back