• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

perkins engine (Zetor 7018)

bartxm99

Level 2
First name
bartxm99
Hy guys,

My father ones told me that you could buy a zetor wirh perkins engine.
I never saw or heard something about that, until a few days ago I saw a second hand zetor with a perkins engine a 7018
with cab. Is this an exeption or are they build on a regular base?

Greetings.
{message subject edited by administrator}

In England, they did some Perkins conversions on the Crystals

I havent heard of 7011 models with Perkins

Hi Bart,

I have seen a Zetor Crystal 12011 with a 6 cylinder Perkins engine in it. The engine came out of a lorry.

Zetor's with Perkins engines were never made by Zetor.

TomZ
[glow=green,3]Tom in Ireland[/]

Hi ba

In the eighties the belgien importeroff zetor offerd the buyer
off a zetor 7011 (7045) the choice between a zetor or perkins engine. They found that there was too much difference between
the 7011 (70hp)and the 8011 (80hp) so they offerd the 7011
with a 75hp perkins engine.

Hy bart
So it was hock that has put the perkins engine in it themself?
Yes there was a gab between a ur1 and a crystal ,the crystal was a bit heavy and not agood sight on the machinery then a 7011 or 7045 . But wood the 75 hp make a diff. in the 7011???
Thanks for the reply guys

We once had an ursus c385a with a Perkins 6354 engine 110 hp from a dodge truck. worked for a while then engine seized. sold it to a local and he recon the engine and is still in use. Can still remember the purr.

Aha!

Now I remember...I was trying to think what lorry/truck the Perkins engine for the Crystal came out of...I thought it was a Bedford but wasn't sure...but now that you mentioned a Dodge - that was it! A six cylinder job.

TomZ

TomZ and pQuinn, are you talking about the same tractor then ??

No. I mentioned in an earlier post that I had once seen a Zetor Crystal with a {erkins engine in it. The engine came out of a lorry/truck but I couldn't remember out of what. When pquinn mentioned the Ursus c385a with a Perkins 6354 engine 110 hp from a Dodge truck, I remembered that the engine I had seen came from a Dodge that a building contractor used to use.

TomZ

in my young years i have drive a zetor 7018a. It was the body of a 6911 with a perkins 80pk motor. Nice machine. I think he is sold a year of 8 ago. And shipped to Polen. On front there was a decal ARONA.

a friend of mine has a small zetor compact with a perkins engine fitted from new.its around the size of a kubota garden tractor.he has some sales literature "zetor system compact with perkins engine"

This is not a Zetor but a Prostejov compact tractor.
I didnt know they also made them with Perkins engines though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back