• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

PTO lever-live hydraulics --5211

tom_n_ms

Level 2
First name
Gary
Shouldn't my lift raise even if the PTO is not turning? As I recall putting the PTO lever back toward the seat, the PTO turns and the lift will raise. In the full forward positionof the PTO lever, the PTO does not turn and the lift does not lift. Is this an adjustment thatis out of adjustment? If so, how do you adjust? Thanks Small Kubota I have has aworking lift any time the engine is running. nd it is 20 yrs older than my Zetor ? Please advise..One more bit of info.The PTO lever can only be chnged when the ebngine is not running,,Thanks

I think thats how they work. My lift only works when pto is turning. Though I can change it with engine running.

pto setings are all the way forward only hydrolic
one clic back pto and hydrolic
one clic more is nutral noting working
one clic more pto tru the gaerboks ie five speds when hi/lo is in
nutral.
pull pto cluthc to cange setting lever nekst to handbrake pointing bakwards. your hyrolic shukd work when all the way forward pto
not running dont know off any adjustment

Thanks --sure like the old antique Kubota hyd. setup much better-it lifts anytime engine is running.

Thanks --sure like the old antique Kubota hyd. setup much better-it lifts anytime engine is running.

antique ? this PTO driven oil pump layout is from 1958 and carried over untill 1992 ;)

Thanks-I have still got to play with it and see what works---On the kubota you clutch it to go out of PTO or into other PTO speeds..Sounds like the only way on this thing to go to other pto settings is to use the hand disengage lever..worst case I can just leave the pto in gear all the time so I will have lift--same as my 1947 Ford 2N --- no improvement..

IF your air pump is working and the electrics are OK you should be able to operate the PTO clutch with the foot clutch pushed all the way down as well.

If you read gunnars description, you can operate the oil pump only without running the PTO in the lowest position.

You shouldnt leave the PTO clutch lever pulled up for more than 5 minutes anyways because it heats up the clutch. Normally you only use the lowest two positions of the left hand small lever: down for oil pump, one up for oil pump and PTO.

IF your air pump is working and the electrics are OK you should be able to operate the PTO clutch with the foot clutch pushed all the way down as well.
What does thr air pump and electrics have to fo eit5h it,,

When the clutch is pushed down you will see that there are 2 switches above the pedal lever . One is the brake lights and the other one operates a solenoid which sends air to the small air ram under the left side floor which pulls the PTO clutch rod. There is also a similar switch under the PTO clutch lever which makes it much easier to pull up , but only when there is air pressure in the tank

When the clutch is pushed down you will see that there are 2 switches above the pedal lever . One is the brake lights and the other one operates a solenoid which sends air to the small air ram under the left side floor which pulls the PTO clutch rod. There is also a similar switch under the PTO clutch lever which makes it much easier to pull up , but only when there is air pressure in the tank

this is optional Equipment and not standard in all markets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back