• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Rate of lowering hydraulics

ken

Level 1
First name
Ken
All has been well with the Zeteroid of late. However, I was no-tilling soybeans in this spring and I have a little hydraulic problem. On my 8011 when you lower the no-till seed drill it drops slow. This is a heavy item 7-8000# and should go down quicker. When you turn on the headland and begin a new pass down the field it drops so slow it leaves a patch un seeded.. Is there an adjustment to quicken the rate the drill drops?
Ken

Depending on the age of the tractor there is either a screw valve vertical behind the seat or under the seat into the bulkhead. It screws in for slower and will stop the drop completely if the ram and other seals are OK.

Hmmmm. Seems to me I fiddled with this in the past and backed it out to the point it came right out. It is back in place now but how far can you back them out? I thought their would be a stop. Good to know in is slow out is fast. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back