• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Replacing 6245 hydraulic pump

lspringeradelphianet

Level 2
First name
Popeye
Hello

I'm replacing the hydraulic pump. To do it you drop the plate under the rear end. I've loosened all the bolts holding the plate and just left a few to catch it when it drops. But it won't drop!!! I've rapped and tapped it still won't come down.

Any ideas? I don't want to get to violent with it and crack it.

Help !

I finally got it down. It just took alot of tapping and some patience. It is a nice simple design. I'll post pictures of the whole process.

:D

Popeye,

What was the price of your new oil pump ? i need to replace mine also, it needs way too much revving when working with the loader.

Renze

Pump $313 258 euro

New Overload Valve $47 39 euro

I just got the new one in today, but havn't tested it yet.

It was not a hard job. I'll post my pictures on Farmphoto when I get time.

Was there a plate on the pump of the manufacturer ? i believ Zetor doesn't manufacture their own pumps, but i dont know if it's Bosch or Lihostroj (like the power assisted steering) or Archimedes, like on the crystals

I just filled the system with oil and tested my new pump and relief valve.

What a difference. My loader really moves fast now and has lots of power.

I would recomend you do it to your 5245 Renze. In the end I think it is easier than a seperate front pump, and probably cheaper too.

Pictures coming soon.
:D :D :D :D :D :)-) :)-) :)-) :)-) :)-)

I will do that then, Popeye !!

I noticed it works better after a frosty night, when the oil is cold, so thicker ;)

we'll wait for the pics :)

Popeye, from where did you get that pump ?
From your dealer or from Ridgeway?

My dealer quoted me 360 Euro for just the pump... 69)

Renze,

Assuming the pumps are from the same manufacturer, welcome to the (rip off) world of international pricing!

TomZ[glow=green,3]TomZ[/]

Hi Folks

I want to get more lift out of my loader. As you can see from this thread, I replaced the pump and the pressure relief valve a while back.

That helped alot, but with really heavy loads the relief valve always pops.

Does anyone have any idea about how many turns on the relief valve equals how much increased pressure?

thanks!

How much are you lifting right now, how much pressure are you using now, and how strong is your loader ?

messing with pressures is allways a bit risky.

FYI, i replaced my hydraulic pump last winter as well, and the loader is working fine now. All i want to do is make a high flow direct feed line from the M22x1,5 plug underneath the tractor, into the 4 section spool valve block because the small line is giving too much backpressure.

I also have bought a nitrogen accumulator, to serve as hydraulic spring dampening when loading bales on bumpy terrain. I found it in a dealers wrecker parts shelf, and bought it for 25 Euries ;)

FYI, i replaced my hydraulic pump last winter as well, and the loader is working fine now. All i want to do is make a high flow direct feed line from the M22x1,5 plug underneath the tractor, into the 4 section spool valve block because the small line is giving too much backpressure.[/]

Where is the direct feedline placed? does the 6748 have these too?

Yes, i believe they all have it. At least the 6718 has it too....

It is placed on the round cover underneath the rear axle, on the front part. It points out to the front.

I wnat to plumb my hydraulics in here with a 12,5 mm line and use a 3/4" return, because it gives better capacit when it doesnt have to flow all day through the tractors own hydraulic valves as well. To get pressure on this extra line, i will have to block the free return of the tractors vlave block by letting it press against the quick coupler (with no hoses attached so there is only 1 way to go for the oil: through the new highway to the front loader)

I reciently replaced the pump on my 7245 and had a simular problem. I ended up using a podgy bar under the pri-point and this got it. The oring seal seemed to be holding it up as well as the original gaskett.
I hope this helps

To Renze

Think I found the plug pointing forward yesterday. But it is a 16 mm with a 22 mm head. Maybe I'm a little "slow" but is this an "outgoing" line from the pump? And where to but the return from this one? (didn't understand how to do it completely.):)

Yes this is a pressure line. the return line, you have to find another opening into the transmission for the return.
You can use the fill opening maybe.

Don't get up the pressure on my 6748, from this "direct-line" from the hydraulic pump. I need 1000 rpm on the hydraulic and the engine at 2000 to lift the loader really slow without any load. What's wrong? I've closed the returnline with the lever under the seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back