• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Some loader pics finally !

Netherlands Renze

Administrator
Staff member
First name
Renze

Machinery:
1976 5718
1978 5718 35kmh: Work in progress
1967 3011
Here are some pictures of the loader. It needs a few finishing touches bit it works now..

I collected 30 bales from the field headlands, took about 15 bales on a wagon at a time. I had to trust the old saying "squeeling wagons dont break" because that wagon was oooold !!...;)

I can stack 3 layers on a wagon and 4 on the stack.. That gives enough capacity.

I am thinking to add a parallel system as well, to make bale handling easier... cant be too hard once i figured out the geometry of the joint arms..

Im000548.jpg

Im000549.jpg

Im000550.jpg

Im000551.jpg

First looks like your hyd clamp works well.

how long have you been building it ?:sneaky:

how long does it take to remove ?

whats the weight of the bales your lifting in picture , and why are

your bales rapped ?

what do you feed them to ? I thought I saw a horse in the

backround What model is your Zetor

I bought a fork lift frame thinking it would be great for

round bales, but Boy was I wrong. it's a headack to attach hyd

arms and bucket frame. ??????

Hi timber,

As you can see in the thread "loader subframe (project diary)" it took allmost a year... Too many opther things to do, as my brother is starting a riding school and we had to do a lot of work this summer.

the horse, yes we have about 15 horses of ourselves, and hire 12 stables to others. We allmost have the paperwork done, for a building permit to build a 21x50 meter riding hall with another 10 horse stables at the side.

I suppose the bales were about 400 to 500 kg. We wrap the bales because the Dutch air is very humid (much more than in America) The bales contain about 70% ryegrass because this gives the best nutrient value in the Dutch climate. we dont have strong winters so the winter dieing of the ryegrass is not a worry.

looking good Renze!

how is the 5245 running now?

and yer good old trailers never break :D but looks like you might have some weight on that paticular one!

you know, if you were in the UK and near me i would almost buy that tractor now!

good job :D

Ben,

The 5245 isn't running that nice... the head gaskets are "sweating" and 2 of the three cylinders have burnt exhaust valves... I have brought used cylinder heads from Markku in Finland, from a 7745, to replace those of the 5245. the heads of a 7745 have beter coolant flow than the 49 type of a 5245.

But i dont have time to do that engine yet, i want to get the loader finished first...

Renze, could you please take a close up or two of that bale grab? Im in the process of making one for myself ( well, I have accumulated the parts at least! ) I am really wanting a second grab as I dont like having to follow the trailer to unload it, when I could have a tractor sitting where I am unloading, with a second grab on it, and its also a challenge :) . I have a very solid frame already, it was from a set of silage forks, and they will be fine for what I am wanting.

I am rather impressed with how well my JD 2100 ( 4340 Zetor I believe ) handles a bale on the front though, it feels just as stable as the JD 6110 which I think is a considerably heavier tractor.

That trailer your using looks well loaded, I hope that it has a nice strong axle under it! I cart up to 18 bales on a trailer ( I use round bales, the average weight of them is about 700Kg, and I have to say, that my 399 or even the 6920S really work hard as I tow the bales from one farm to the other, which is 300 meters higher altitude, and its only 2Km of road between the two.

Kiwifarmer,

I want to change that clamp totally this winter, but i will make some pics plus description of how i want to change it..

I want to make a bale spike to to take them from the stack in the winter, because it is hard to get the grab arm into the stack when it is closely stacked together.

recall:

The cylinder heads of a 4 cylinder do NOT have better coolant flow, the only difference is the angle of the bolt pattern of the intake manifold...

Toasted valves are the ones that cause overheating. ;)

I have pins and bushings being machined in lunch time by a friend of my brother, which works at a machine shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back