• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Steering Zetor 6711 - I do not know how to repair :-(

patrick1481

Level 2
First name
Patrick1481
I want to restore my Zetor 6711.

Today I wanted to repair the steering shaft because there seems to be something wrong.

Because of that I took off the steering wheel and the steering column. Then I made I mistake (I think it was a mistake ...).
The ball screw with nut got divided and all the balls run out of the nut :(

I do not know how to become these balls back? Can somebody help me please?

Nobody an idea how to become back the balls into the nut?

Perhaps somebody can tell me how much balls should be there?

I've never done one either but looking at parts book, take R/H side plate off steering box and put balls into the nut with grease and screw column back in. The book doesn't say how many balls, sorry.

Good luck

I want to restore my Zetor 6711.

Today I wanted to repair the steering shaft because there seems to be something wrong.

Because of that I took off the steering wheel and the steering column. Then I made I mistake (I think it was a mistake ...).
The ball screw with nut got divided and all the balls run out of the nut :(

I do not know how to become these balls back? Can somebody help me please?

Hi Patrick,

Can you tell me, did the balls fall out when you pulled the steering column and wheel assembly off the steering box?
i am having trouble getting my steering wheel off and want to remove the Tank, so wondered if i could just take the column off ??? or do the balls all fall out :sneaky:

I'm curious to know how you repaired this. Mine came apart also, but I'm not able to get into the steering box. It appears to me that once all the balls fall out, the shaft needs to be replaced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back