• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Torque Settings for Zetor 7340

foddy

Level 2
First name
Foddy
Hello, I need to know the torque settings (head, main and con-rod) for Zetor 7340 engine (Z7701T). I am doing an engine rebuilt. Thank you.

Hello, I need to know the torque settings (head, main and con-rod) for Zetor 7340 engine (Z7701T). I am doing an engine rebuilt. Thank you.

I have the settings for some of the engine bolts. head bolts 170- 180 NM. main bearings 110 NM. big end bearing nuts 90 NM

no problem, how was your tractor going other than this. we used to have one of these tractors on the farm back in 00's ?

I bought it from a friend and its my 7th year with it and it has been running well without any problems. It started to loose power seriously last year and when the engine was opened we noticed that the liners were worn and it was losing compression , we did an engine rebuilt and its back to normal.

Good to hear you have it back to life. I think we might have put our 7340 into more work than it was capable of when a bigger tractor would have been needed but it was good for loader work in tight yards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back