• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Unsure of where the 3511 fits in the range.

Ireland stuartjw

Level 2
First name
Stuart

Machinery:
Zetor 3511
Hi I am new to the Zetor but keen to learn we are refurbishing a 3511, we have an owners manual and would like to get a workshop manual ideally in English but any would be a start... reading various post am I right in thinking the 3511 was a minor rework of the 3011?
Is there any good resources to understand the model numbers and relationships between them?

Correct. The 3511 is a facelift version of the 3011. Same sh*t, new wrapping (just kidding :) )
I think they just changed the sheet metal to a more modern design, everything else is the same.
As for the model numbers (at least for older models), it's worth to notice that 2WD models mainly ends with 11 (and 12+14), and 4WD models ends with 45. Det first two numbers roughly indicates the size of the engine (in HP). So a 6011 and a 6211 would be around 60HP and 2WD.
There are exceptions of course, and I believe there are articles on this forum that explains the model numbers in more detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back