• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

URGENT! 12145 fuel pump

farmerdave

Level 2
First name
Farmerdave
After my zetor has been running pretty rough and stalls out I've decided to investigate what's gone wrong.

I cleaned the 2 main fuel filters with petrol as I don't have access to new ones and they were clean.

I then went on to take both input and outlet lines to the fuel pump, and blew them out to make sure there were no obstructions. I then put the input line on and left the output one off and cranked the engine with the starter, and to every apparent stroke of the pump only a dribble comes out, on every other piece of equipment there is a jet with some pressure!

Should I proceed to order a new pump or is this normal

Thanks in advance

Hi
If i understand you corect you have no preshure from the feedpump, there shold be ca 0,3bar and quit some flow to so if you are shure you have free flow from the tank and no air leaking inn changing the pump is probobly the right thing to do.
Bjarne

Hi
If i understand you corect you have no preshure from the feedpump, there shold be ca 0,3bar and quit some flow to so if you are shure you have free flow from the tank and no air leaking inn changing the pump is probobly the right thing to do.
Bjarne

Thanks for the reply. It's completely collapsed this morning and won't pump enough fuel to start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back