• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Urgent info required on 4611, is this a rare tractor

r77

Level 2
First name
r77
Hi
Am going to look at this tractor in the morning,
https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/zetor -4611/14050123
so would appreciate your comments, it seems to be a rare model,
seller says its a 4 cylinder, I can only find images on the web,
but no specifications, anyone know if this has the heavy back end with the 16mm studs or the lighter 14mm ones, and if parts of other models will fit, such as heads, starter clutch etc.

Its a 4511 with the big factory cab, instead of the small slide door cab.

the seller doesnt know much

the front axle looks like the light tubular thing which would make it early 70's 3 cylinder ... 35 or 45 hp... my late 70's 4712 has the same heavier front axle as my 6711 .

if its 4 cylinder it would be 55 or 65 hp.

but the tin work on the front looks later early 80's?

could be bits of several tractors?

could make buying parts difficult, needs a lot more piccies to be sure of anything.

Thanks Renze and ricc.
I am going to give this one a miss, it is a 4511 with a cab, which makes it a 4 cylinder 53 hp tractor.
This link http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056956089/4
shows the restoration of a 25, 35 and a 4611.
I would not like to be looking for parts for these at least here in Ireland so am going to give it a miss, I agree the bonnet and nose etc are from later tractors too.

Thanks for response

Its a 4511 with a 57 or 6718 cab, (glass in the lower door frame, 46 and 5611 still had sheetmetal) and the front mask of a 9 series is mounted.

Parts are in abundance, both of the tractor as well as of the 7 series cab and 9 series mask.

Thanks Renze,
so what parts off other models are the same as on the 4611, what about engine parts, is the engine in the 4611 the same as is used in the 5511 and other four cylinder zetors, or is it a one off design that no parts off the others will fit, such as starter water pump injector pump or head, not knowing this keeps me away from the 4611, the other thing is the back end, is it the same as 5511 or 4911 or is it a one off specific to this model, the lift cover looks different on the 4611 compared to the 7011, and is the diff the lighter one from the 4911 or the heavier, all important to know before I would part with money on such as the 4611, and am not a Zetor man, had many Crystals and know enough about them to make an informed purchase, but the 4611 is an unknown tractor in many ways to me.

Read what i said. Its a 4511 with the cab of a 57 or 6718 and the front mask of a 9 series Zetor . So basically its a 4011 with updated hood and some parts of the newer models.

Hi Renze
I did read what you said, and am still none the wiser as to whether the parts of the more modern lets say 7711 and such will fit, that's why I asked if the parts such as starter water pump injector pump and lift cover off such tractors would fit, and also whether the 4611 has the heavier differential setup, as the four cylinder engine will certainly put more strain on that component.

Thanks for response

are you ure its 4 cylinder engine?

i thought the 35 and 45 hp tractors were both 3 cylinder with the 55 and 65 being 4 cylinder.
the 3 cylinders having a lighter back end , smaller diameter brakes.
starter motors are interchangable, the crystal one is the other hand, will still fit the smaller tractors but the solenoid on the bottom instead of on top, side frame on the crystal fouls the solenoid if you try to put the smaller tractors starter on a crystal.

3 and 4 cylinder ur1 engines are basically the same design ,

we find parts via ebay... usually shipped from checkoslovakia

the tubular front axle on that one makes me suspect that its the lighter build all the way through, the heavier axle is more like a crystal one in cross section.

Thanks ricc
From all I see online the 4611 is a four cylinder, 53hp, the 4011 seems very similar, with a four cylinder also 53hp, what am wondering now is what is the major difference between the 4011 and the 4611 given they have the same horse power, I think the 4011 was made first in 1962 to 1967 and the 4611 came along later with what ever upgrades were included, I think the 4611 has more in common with the 4011, this still does not clear up whether the heavier crown wheel and pinion and larger bolts holding on the legs was used in the 4611.

Thanks for response, john

The 5511 came with the heavier crown and pinion, 4511 i dont know.

Every part is is still available either through Zetor or through aftermarket suppliers. I put a bunch of new gearwheels in my 3011 when i found that the previous owner knocked some teeth of them because he broke the shift fork, which fell inbetween the teeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back