• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Where are the mounting points for front loader on 5211

high_roller

Level 2
First name
Tlitt
I'm looking for a front loader for my 5211 I found a couple loaders I'm interested in but need to know where it will bolt to on the tractor so I can make sure the loader is somewhat close to the mounting points , I'm a welder by trade so making the brackets for the mounts will be no problem just need to know where they need to mount to , I found bolt holes towards the front of the tractor but it looks to me like it would be too far forward to support the loader if anyone has pics of there loader mounted on there 5211 I'd greatly appreciate it

Hi
There are two groups of four holes on both sides off the front casting and then it is normali a suport clamped to the cab suport tube. Renze did bild his own fel mounts a few yers ago and he posted some pictures inn the tred he wrote abaut it. All UR1 zetors after the 5 series have the same fixing point but the four cyl ones are 120mm longer from the front castin to the cab suport.
Bjarne

Thanks bjarne I appreciate the info I'm assuming ur talking about the 4 bolt holes right behind the front axel are the ones ur talking about I'm unclear about the cab support tube ur talking about ? And do I need to run kickers back to the rear axel for pushing support as well?

im about to do the job on a 6711. theres 2 sets of four holes at the front above the front axle, only one set on my 3 cylinder 4912, then the front of the duncan cab is mounted onto 3 bolt holes, each side basically in the side of the clutch housing. im not going to bother with going back to the back axle, im not going to be doing heavy shovelling or bulldozing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back