• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zebra 3520

gburnett

Level 2
First name
gburnett
Does anyone have one of these or know any history behind them?
I bought a 3520 its was made in India in 1995 nice tractor but can't find any information about it. The Zetor dealer did get me filters for it. thanks
Gary Burnett

I've got a Zebra 3520 with front loader and box scraper, built by HMT in India, that I bought used a few years ago...built like a tank and very reliable. I'm not sure of the date of manufacture but I think it's well before 1995. I've gotten maintenance parts for it through the mail from a supply house in Califotnia. I also have a "maintenance manual " for it, 25 pages or so, not very detailed but a bit better than nothing.

I'm very pleased with mine and it's performed well though I'm not a heavy duty user.

Good luck with it,
Bill.

It does seem like an older tractor but TractorData.com lists it under Zetor and says it was made only in 1995. Do you kniow of any others?

No, I don't know of any others...just mine and yours. Whereabouts are you located? I'm in northern California.

Bill.

I'm in central Virginia. I found out a dealer about 50 miles from me sold several Zebra tractors one was a 2040 that is an articulated 4WD that has 16" tires all around. Must be similar to my Pasquali.

2040 is a TZ-4-K 14 garden tractor with an italian Lombardini engine, i think Pasquali uses them too.

I too have purchased a Zebra 3520 Tractor. I'm in need of a few parts....replacement headlights, tach cable, front hub dust cap, oil and fuel filters. Anyone know where to order these things?

thanks,

John Miller
(903) 887-1785 ext. 103

Any Zetor dealer is able to supply them. These parts are produced new for the replacement market because there are so many of the million still running.

i just traded for a zebra 3520 going to have to work on the left brake though hope want be to bad to fix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back