• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor 3011 3point hitch hydraulics drops -video-

harald

Level 2
First name
harald
Zetor 3011 3point hitch hydraulics drops

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bM8DaKlwk4

Any idea why this happends on my Tractor. ??

When you turn off the tractor does the blade drop relatively quickly? If it does, your 3ph hydraulics are leaking.

The reason the blade jumps back up in your video has to do with the 3ph feedback trying to hold the blade in the correct location.

I'm sure someone can explain it a lot better than me!

yes it does drop to the ground when I turn the Zetor off.. but not always it sometimes stays up. Is there any fix to the pump or must i replace it.

My opinion (and it's only a guess) is that the pump itself is ok. One of the hydraulic piston/cylinder seals is leaking internally. On my old backhoe I just rebuilt the cylinder.

However, I'm not familiar the 3011 hydraulics. Maybe someone else will be more help .

if the 3 point hitch drops with the engine off and drops and rises with it on, its a leaky seal in the ram for the 3 point hitch. with the engine off the weight on the hitch forces the oil to leak past the seal back into the transmission , when the engine is running the height control valve in the system senses that the hitch has dropped a bit and automatically opens the valve to supply more oil to return the hitch to its set height. what the set height is depends on the position of the control lever in the quadrant.

Thanks for the answers.. I had the pump out this evening and cleaned it , it made know differenses, can you tell me where to find this seel in the ram, I do not quite understand whay you says.. Thanks

sorry, never had one out , all i can tell you is its somewhere in the top of the gearbox/back axle underneath the seat sort of area

You have to lift the entire cover off the rear axle: It is a two man job, or a hoist job. The cover is very heavy, the lift cylinder and all the control rods of the Zetormatic system extend below it: You have to lift it vertical to not damage the rods, you cannot pull it towards you when standing behind the tractor.

Once its upside down on the workbench, its pretty simple, the lift cylinder is attached by two bolts, and one oil line. If you undo those, you can push out the piston and change the seals.

You can push out the piston by applying air pressure to the port on the cylinder: put the blasting nozzle over the hole and use two fingers to seal the opening, and use short blasts (most air will leak away) this way you dont build up pressure and speed so the piston shoots away from the cylinder. When the piston is coming out, it will loose speed as soon as you take your hands and the air gun of the opening (do not use a screwed connection, this will make it pop like a cannonball !!)

Thanks a lot for the answer. it seems that there will be som fun i the garage.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back