• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor 3011

colestation

Level 2
First name
colestation
Just started working on a 3011. Anyone in the Somerset/Dorset area (England) engaged in similar project????

Hello,

i think Henrik from my Board could help you. But i can not just give out hic contact. So please look at my Board and contact him yourself.

Look:
Henriks Zetor 2011, 3011 and 4011. And his 25A.

He holds a Zetor 2011, 3011 and 4011. He is from Denmark an speaks german. May indeed english ...

Thank you. The language is proving a problem. I specifically need a parts diagram of all 3011 handbrake components. Can anyone help

Thank you. The language is proving a problem. I specifically need a parts diagram of all 3011 handbrake components. Can anyone help
There are two styles, a pull lever that you twist to release, and a conventional style with ratchet knob like a car. Gearbox top cover needs to be drilled to support the first style, the later style is bolted between the gearbox cover bolts.

Many thanks. I have now found the correct diagram and all is well. I am now looking for a "Zetor Diesel 3011" bonnet badge. Any ideas???

try moto check in Finland, the guy advertised them here lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back