• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor 4718

alfc7

Level 2
First name
bob
Hi everyone,

I have just started to restore a 4718, my problem is getting used parts.:(
I have managed to get the side panels and the bonnet (shop soiled ) but I am finding hard to get the front pannel !
Also the same for the roof and the back window of the cab.

Is there other models with the same cab and front pannel ?

The 4718 came with out any documents or reg plates so I do not know what age it is, but one thing at a time eh!! :)

I would be glad of any help

regards

alf... North of England

The front panel of the nose is the same for all 7 series, 4712, 5711, 6711.

The rear windshield probably too, but the 57 and 67 models had a wider cab. You might find some 57 and 67 with narrow cab but the 4718 is not sold with the wide cab. (or maybe this was different in England ?)

Hi Renze !

Thank you for your reply, with your help I will now be able to spread my search, thank you !!
If there is any one in the UK that could give me some contacts for Zetor used parts,would be a big help.

Regards

Alf :)

Hi Alf,
I've just recived many spares for my 5748 from Gibbings & Sons, Zetor breakers.
They seem a strange company to deal with and rather slow. We have not yet been billed, or even quoted for that matter, and we have recieved the parts ??? (though theyre good quality parts;))
Just be wary.

Gibbings & Sons
Tel: 01769 580695/580279 Mobile: 07831 406 313

Hope this helps
Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your contact :). Mabey I should wait untill you get your bill first. Ha !! just joking!
It would be nice to know if every thing went ok though.
Anyway thank`s again and I hope every thing is working out with your engine.

regards

Alf.......

Alan Barlows is both dealer and collector and might be of any help ... you can find a link to his website on the front page of this website.

I agree with Chris about Gibbings being strange to deal with!.I gave them a printed list of my requirements 3 times but they never got back to me even though the second hand bits I wanted were in the yard and the new bits were available.It is a long story but through this bad service I found this site and also Igor at Marko where I have started putting in orders for parts posted direct from Slovakia and cutting out the middle men! I think I have a lifetime supply of Zetor copper washers now!!

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your update regarding your [glow=green,3]Bill[/] as yet I have not been in touch with them yet, lets hope ypu do not have to pay any interest. ;)

I am still looking for the front grill (pannel) for my 4718, the following are supposed to be the same :4712,5711,5718,5745,5748 and mabey the 6711,6718,6745 and 6748. So if you come across one I would be grateful if you could let me know.

Did you manage to get the window seals for your cab if so, where ?

Regards

Alf.......

alan barlow is very helpful.he should have the parts that you are looking for.the roof may be difficult to find though.i have two 4718.i am currently restoring one of them.these are excellent machines which will never let u you down.i am in northern ireland.does anyone have a 3011 or 4011 for sale in northern ireland.

YES, ALAN BARLOW IS NUMBER 1 ZETOR MAN IN THE WORLD HE KNOWS WERE TO GET EVEN THE RAREST PARTS IN A BLINK OF AN EYE;) NOT ONLY THAT HE IS ALSO VERY CHEAP!!:D HE KNOWS EVERY NUT AND BOLT IN ZETORS HE HAS ALSO RESTORED LOTS OF OLD ZETORS AND WON MANY PRIZES IN UK TRACTOR SHOWS.

hello i am in the east of england and i have managed to obtain all the parts i required for restoring my zetor 3511 from
Roy Perfect LTD
tel: 01768 885785
mob: 07836 769573
fax: 01768 885786

i found this company to be very helpful in obtaining parts and they are very fast to delivier.

hope this helps you out.

chris ;)

hello i am in the east of england and i have managed to obtain all the parts i required for restoring my zetor 3511 from
Roy Perfect LTD
tel: 01768 885785
mob: 07836 769573
fax: 01768 885786

i found this company to be very helpful in obtaining parts and they are very fast to delivier.

hope this helps you out.

chris ;)

Hi all,how can one get in touch with allan barlows,thank you in advance..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back