• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Zetor 6945 Hydraulics/Frontend Loader

WillB

Level 1
First name
Will

Machinery:
6945 (x2)
Hi all.

Please forgive my ignorance.

Just wondering how exactly I am supposed to engage the frontend loader. I have set the levers correctly, left leaver forward for hydraulics only, PTO at 540rpm etc. However, I can only operate the frontend loader if I am holding the middle lever on the right hand side all the way forward. Is this normal, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Hello Will.

1. Please briefly introduce yourself and your Zetor in words and pictures :)
2. Please post photos of how your front loader is currently connected hydraulically
3. Do you have one or two external hydraulic connections?

The easiest way to connect the front loader is to simply plug it into the external hydraulic connections. Then, if correctly connected, the lever for the external hydraulic connections must be pushed back and locked in order to work with the front loader.
In your case, the connection in the rear to the external hydraulic connections seems to have been swapped, so you have had to push the lever forwards. If you have 2 connections at the back (so photos would be helpful ;) ) you can switch it to the back and then push the lever back instead of forwards and it can be locked back (clamping screw).

1718784329562.png

Regardless of this, there are other ways to solve this better without having to go through the internal control block and press an additional lever...

Also ever helpfull, a look at instructions book:

Hi all.

Please forgive my ignorance.

Just wondering how exactly I am supposed to engage the frontend loader. I have set the levers correctly, left leaver forward for hydraulics only, PTO at 540rpm etc. However, I can only operate the frontend loader if I am holding the middle lever on the right hand side all the way forward. Is this normal, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!
Hi Will,
yes this is normal. There is a "locking wheel" you can use to lock that leaver in the forward position.
You don't need PTO engaged though. There is a position for hydraulic pump only, but maybe that's where you are :) ?
Attached picture is from a newer model, but this is just to show that "locking wheel" (white arrow)

Attachments

• 6045 spaker.jpg
    6045 spaker.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 5
Thanks both, yeah I have two hydraulic attachments on the back and the other was attached to a hedge cutter which was recently removed so that makes sense.

I’ll send some photos etc later, I actually have two 6945’s, both in pretty poor condition.

I assume they are supposed to have power steering? I can see it referenced in the manual but definitely not working on one of them.

Thanks for your help , my father recently passed away and I’ve been left with these, and tractors are not my area of expertise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back