• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor 7745-1988-Hydrolic question...

peifrank

Level 2
First name
peifrank
Hello everyone, my uncle has a Zetor 7745-1988, it used to be a well used and was a great farm tractor, but in the past five to ten years the farming has pretty much ended besides the odd hay cut & bail... We use the tractor for blowing snow, and splitting wood ect. So in the past year or so the hydraulics have been getting pretty week, for instance if you tried to lift the blower it would seem to take FOREVER. but when you first started the tractor it would work great just after a few minutes or so it seeemed to have no pressure.... Anyway my question is has anyone ever heard of this AND does anyone know or maybee have a diagram of were the hydraulic pump is, we've asked a few people and got a few answers but before we start ripping things apart I thought I'd ask people that may know more!!! Any and all help would be appreciated, thanks!!!!

The pump is under the rear axle, on a round plate. When you take it off, you can bolt the pump off the plate. dont forget to order the two O-rings on the small pressure pipe from oil pump plate to the main axle housing (which leads it to the lift cover) because they can fail too, especially when just taken apart and reassembled.
These o rings themself can cause low pressure too.

How do you have the speed reducer lever adjusted ? all the way to the right ? if its fully left, the hydraulics are slowed down quite.

Thank you verymuch for the fast reply, my uncle had allready ordered a new pump so we got the round plate off and we're switching out pumps. Question, when you say the speed reducer level adjusted... Are you taliking about the PTO 540-1000 or something else??? There is a lever to the right of the seat, infront of the 3 point hitch and hydraulic levers. This is like a big switch, that seems to go left to right, he never knew what that did... Last question is there a resonably priced service mamual somewhere for this tractor????

there is a lever in front of the 3pt and auxillary hydraulics levers. you can rotate it over the vertical axis, around 180 degrees. it should point out all the way to the right for max hydraulic speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back