• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

zetor 8011 more diesel

zetordenmark

Level 2
First name
Tom C
Hey.
Maybe a little strange questions.
Does anyone know how to get such a pump to provide more diesel I have another old Zetor there is a cold start button on the side to put solid as offering the diesel and put a fine fine plume: D, but it's there not on the zetor 8011 I bought myself.
I have had a cover on the side of the pump and that I could loosen a nut, I tried to turn the screw all the way in, with the result that the engine took a lot of turns and I could not take the gas and I had to stop it by closing the diesel oil (smoke the otherwise crazy :)) when I screw it outwardly what I can, because you can not screw it so far before you can not get the side cover on the back that I thought not the smoking something on - is there anything I doing wrong or you just can not get it to give more cream?

The regulation of the diesel is done with the thumb screw on the pump from where each individual tube that leads to the injector. This is done usually in specialized workshop, but having a good feeling you can try, I did it, the difficulty is to give the same amount of fuel to four injectors listening to the sound of the engine!

Thats actually the way to time each cylinder and a job to do on a testbench or it will run rough. You can give a little extra fuel but it will advance the injection moment on all cylinders. If you want to give more fuel one needs to adjust the regulator. One of the two 22mm nuts with a screwdriver slot in the stud to hold it while tightening.

Anyways, write down what you do so you can reverse it when necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back