• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor Manuals - Electronic Library.

rich

Level 1
First name
Richard
Hello,

I have just purchased a Zetor 4712, and I'm in New Zealand,
Id like to get the workshop manual and the operators manual to understand as much as I can about how this tractor works and perform a much needed service!

The manuals seem very hard to find and there are some extortionate places selling them from 25 - 50 uk pounds per book, and I'm very surprised that zetor done have the manuals all online and downloadable, like most places these days.

I'd quite like to get an electronic set of manuals, and perhaps we could add a file library to this site? so that we can all have the manuals we require when we need them ?

If all else fails I guess I'm ordering these expensive manuals from the UK, ( and i just left the uk ! )

Cheers
:cool:

Hi there richard. The best place in NZ to get Zetor info is Doug McFarlane in Hamilton. Their NZ's Zetor specalists ( although now sell Valtras ) but Stewart McFarlane knows them inside out.

I purchased a Zetor 7045, year 1984, and I have the same problem. I'm looking for an owner-manual an a workshop-manual for many weeks.
I'm from Germany an it's hard to find these books.
Does anybody knows where I can get them or is there anybody, who can make me a copy of these books???

Thanks a lot!

Volker

hallo volker, ich hatte das gleiche problem, ich hre mich mal um! mfg dieter

Hallo Dieter!

Danke schon im Voraus fr Deine Mhe!!!

Wenn Du ein Handbuch oder eine Bedienungsanleitung fr den 7045 hast oder vorbergehend besorgen kannst, kann ich die auch selbst kopieren - kein Problem, und Du bekommst die Bcher garantiert unversehrt zurck!

MfG
Volker

Volker und Dieter,

Ich habe etwas gefunden fur Sie,
Auf www.marktplaats.nl is einen Ersatzteilliste angeboten fur traktoren Zetor 5011 - 7045.
Vielleicht ist das besser dan ein Kopie ??

Thank you Renze!

But I think, it's not the optimal solution. Netherlands is not a language I understood and it's not so simple for me to translate. My english or my french is much better.

Greetings

Volker

Volker,

it is a original zetor book and it's in 5 langues; tjech, russia,dutch,german, and english

I'm looking for informational books for ZETOR 'S myself.

Where can I order these from?

I looked at the site popeye listed, but the only book I saw for my

7045 was a parts book. I read and write in english only

therefore I wasn't able to read all messages posted under this

subject. thanks for any help .

Timber

Sorry friends,
I have been busy and missed the posts back in Jan. As for needing a manuel you did not seen on the link Popeye provided to our site. What is you email address? I will have Peter contact you. If it is available in the US Peter will help you.
Happy Tractoing
Chipperman :D:D

It's been 12 years since this thread was started. Is there any reason why PDF versions of all the older manuals are not freely available online? They must be public domain by now?

Though apparently every download site is trying to sell the pdf for $30USD or more.

So far I found only the Operator's Manual for my 7745.

but I need the parts and workshop manuals too.

Thanks for that link Bjarne. I was able to find the parts manual after navigating the German site and creating a login. Still trying to find a service manual.

Is there a place on this site where the English manuals could be collected (or linked) for easy download and reference?

Some English parts and op manuals and a foreign language workshop manual are available for easy download here:

I'm still looking for the workshop manual for my 7745.

I have the original workshop handbook , parts catalogue, recommended oils list and electrical diagram of the 47xx, the 57xx and the 67xx-series in scanned PDF form. Anyone who wants a copy pm me. As the machines from the UR1 series are very identical, they will also be partially applicable to the others. Why pay?

Ich habe das Originalwerkstatthandbuch, der Teilekatalog, Liste der empfohlenen le und das elektrische Schema der 47xx, 57xx und 67xx-serien als PDF-Dateien. Eine PN an mich.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back