• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor UK subsidiary is declared bankrupt

Zetors UK subsidiary is declared bankrupt on 15th of August.
1727789317756.png
I was under the impression that only the Anglosaxon countries (UK, US) still sold quite some tractors in the West, but apparently not enough to keep Zetor UK afloat...

Update 04-10-2024
While this is being sorted out, dealer LW Yarnold Ltd. will cover the responsibility for the availability of spare parts, and factory warranty remains unaffected.

As soon as there is more news about how this is resolved in a permanent manner, we will update you here.

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/4683938

Last edited:
Its like a crime... I hope so all will be fine again, but the signes are not the best at the moment.

The own engines and gear boxes are out of manufacturing but the new model Series 6 comes in the middle of 2025 if it comes...
Around 10 month to bridge...

The own engines and gear boxes are out of manufacturing but the new model Series 6 comes in the middle of 2025 if it comes...
Around 10 month to bridge...
Last year they sold tractors out of production stock, and produced only a quarter of what they sold. I suppose they can produce ahead and ride it out, they wont sell many with this sword of Damocles above their head..

I mean, a few years ago when the EU mother regulation was introduced, Zetor couldnt sell all models because they had to engineer them for compliance. Back in 2002 they have been out of production for months.

I see having to sell from stock for 10 months, less of a problem than rushing the 11441 into production and then loose all their customers in my area, because these tractors just werent right. Poorly designed, lots of issues with clutch and lack of torque when taking off in transport range.

They test them well this time...

There is still new Zetors to be bought in Ireland and we are more westerly than the UK.

There is still new Zetors to be bought in Ireland and we are more westerly than the UK.
Ireland is also supplied through Zetor UK since McHale Plant Sales quit Zetor. Though as far as i know, not a single dealer left.

Meanwhile, some very loyal dealers will keep representing the brand and support the remaining users for the time being.

Ireland is also supplied through Zetor UK since McHale Plant Sales quit Zetor. Though as far as i know, not a single dealer left.

Meanwhile, some very loyal dealers will keep representing the brand and support the remaining users for the time being.
AH, Your wrong there are a few dealers still in the Republic of Ireland.

Last edited:

and some others google lists:
1728200004292.png
But are these all official Zetor dealers?

Last edited:
Where did you get that map from? They are not Zetor dealers, that's just a map of tractor dealers around the country. Maher's in Dunshaughlin, were never Zetor dealers, they sell McCormack. W&E Shirley sell Landini. Colm Kenneally used to sell Belarus.
You need to look at a more up to date map than that.

Where did you get that map from?
Just from Google search. And yes I know it... ;)
But there are also always independent workshops without a contract with Zetor that still repair Zetor...

... the official map contains all the official dealers:
1728208096023.png

That First map are people that may have sold a second hand tractor one time. I Like to bring my tractor do the JD garage on that map.

But your second one is also out of date. 2 have changed again

Its not "my map" - that point goes to Zetor tractors a.s in Czech. ;)

I know I seen it before, it's about 10 months out of date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back