• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Crystal Agropoland?

treaney

Staff member
First name
TomZ
Hi Folks,

I think I saw a mention of these tractors here on the Zetorworld Tractor Forum at one time but I cannot now find it.
Note to Renze - would it be possible to add a "Search" facility please?[/] :cool:

Crystal Agropoland's web page is http://www.traktor.pl/ but this is only in Polish. They use Zetor engines for the 100HP to 160 HP tractors and for the bigger boys (up to 260HP) Deutz engines...well if Deutz engines are good enough for Fendt, they are good enough for Crystal Agropoland :D

Questions:
  • What is their relationship to Zetor or Ursus?
  • Does anyone have one or had the opportunity to drive one?

[glow=green,3]Tom in Ireland[/LIST]

They use Ursus built gears and ZTS engines for the 100-190 hp models, from 150-190 hp Deutz optional. The 230 and 260 models are stripped Deutz AT assembled in Poland.

Im going to take test drive when I got some time to do it. It sound intresting tractor, specially the model 169. Im not sure but there is maybe only one dealer who has accepted papers (filling eurotier and other requires) to sell it in europe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back