• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Dealers are disappearing--What is future for Zetors?

sipseyt

Level 2
First name
Sipsey
I bought a Zetor 4341 with FEL in 2002. The dealer was Beshears Equipment in Oxford AL. They quit selling Zetor's shortly after my purchase. They did carry parts until 2009. My problem is they no longer maintain a presence as a parts dealer or a repair facility for Zetor. I have been able to get parts as needed, but wonder where I will be able to go to have major repairs done on my tractor.

Is this a trend we will have to live with or will Zetor have a presence in the U.S. Market? I'm wondering if I should sell my 4341 and buy a tractor that has parts and service support in West Alabama? I did also buy a Mahindra 6000 4wd and have a sales/service dealer 12 miles from my farm.

The Zetor is a great tractor--it is really tough and handles my needs for a timber operation, but since I passed the north side of 60, I'm more concerned about how I will handle repairs in the future. Thanks for any comments.

If you dont have a dealer in your area, you can allways get support from Zetor NA. I have heard this more (dealers disappearing, customer doesnt know where to go) but i only hear praise about how Zetor NA handles the end user needs directly, in these cases.

Thanks I found a neighbor that is a diesel mechanic and can handle more complicated items. I just ordered some parts today from Ridgeway Enterprises. They were very helpful in getting the parts for a minor repair. The neighbor looked at the Zetor and said it is built well enough to last as long as I do. I have identified a few other dealers within 250 miles of me. Since I travel in my job I will check them out in person.

The neighbor looked at the Zetor and said it is built well enough to last as long as I do.
Thats the whole thing which makes us love our Zetors... Nothing too complicated, and all built bullet proof ;)

a few weeks ago, Zetor NA still asked new dealers in the USA. After a few slow years, along with a transition from AmJawa (owned by the former state export organisation Motokov) to a Zetor owned Zetor NA, they are pulling the throttle wide open again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back