• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

External hydralic - flow or pressure

itpedersen

Level 1
First name
itpedersen
Hi.

I have a Zetor 7441 Proxima from 2005 (1900hours). And a small harvest machine. My tracktor is pulling this harvest machine.

This harvest machine are using 4 cylenders put together in two pairs. Both of these pairs are single acting.
On the harvester the is a small hydralic pump which pump oil around.
I would indeed like to use my zetor one and only double action external hydralic to drive one of the two pairs.

I have bought the necessary parts to put togethers the external hydralic to one of the two pairs of cylenders.

When i try slowly to activate the zetors external hydralic the zetor engine begins to sounds like it is struggeling a bit and the I begin to se some movment of the cylenders. If I activating it normal fast it will go up pretty fast (still the engine sounds a bit struggeling), but in a sudden move which is shacking the entire machine a bit. If I activationg it very fast, it wouldt go up at all.

If I lower the cylenders it is hard to lower it without it do it in sudden moves not just slowly down.

Why am I seeing this?
I assume that my hydralic pump on the tractor is much bigger than the one on the harvester.

Could it be my flowrate or pressure on my zetor that are to high?
Is it possible for me to ajust the flow and or pressure down somehow myself? Could you explain how?

My wish is to be able to control the cylender in a proper manner so if I push a little up then the cylender is going up i littelh and down in the same fashon.

I am not experience this i for instance use my dumper wagon

I am not interrested in destroying my Zetor, but I guess decreasing the flow or pressure should not lead to any form of overload.

Thanks for you time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back