• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question zetor 6441 hydraulic prints for original remotes

joseph72

Level 2
First name
Joseph

Machinery:
Zetor 6441
Hello.... I recently acquired a Zetor Promima 6441 with loader and cab.... it's the model without the 2 hydraulic functions at the back.

I can either purchase a 4 function aftermarket valve or I can buy the original Zetor parts for 2 functions that originally came in kit form from Zetor.

I can probably figure out where it needs to be installed, but it would be MUCH easier to have hydraulic prints. Does anyone have hydraulic prints for the 6441 Proxima? I just need a diagram of internal/external valves and ports.

Thanks

Please take a picture of the back side of xyour Zetor 6441 - then I can take a look for a hydraulics wire diagram for.

Please take a picture of the back side of xyour Zetor 6441 - then I can take a look for a hydraulics wire diagram for.
thank you.... I was thinking to go with the original Zetor kit, but it's no longer available so sourcing parts would be more expensive.... alternative is to go with Summit 25GPM 4 port valve, electrically controlled. It would be nice to know how Zetor installs their kit on the 6441, which is why hydraulic prints would be nice to have.... referring to the parts diagram below, specifically where do lines 13 and 15 go?

Attachments

• zetor back.jpg
    zetor back.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 158
  • zetor kit.jpg
    zetor kit.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Back