• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

solved Forum messed up by Russian spammers

Netherlands Renze

Administrator
Staff member
First name
Renze

Machinery:
1976 5718
1978 5718 35kmh: Work in progress
1967 3011
As you might have noticed, Russian spammers flooded the forum lately. By removing 7 !! pages of spam topics i accidentally removed an image file, which threw the time order of all posts in a mess.

You can use the Google search feature to find your old posts, they will reappear on top.

I hope i blocked the whole range of IP numbers they were sending this trash from...

It's pure ridiculous the way they keep posting spam, I saw there was one page filled in one day. I sure it would put off a genuine Zetor owner from posting a question.

Somehow there was an issue with the script, i got an error when trying to IP block them. But i managed by adding manually to the data file.

Probably some legit users of the same Russian ISP cant get acces now, but better a few, than all of us.

Since Sunday no spam... we can carefully say the problem is cured.. (knock on wood...)

This jumbled up forum is interesting I am seeing posts put up from years ago that I wouldn't have seen only for what happened. But I notice how many questions get duplicated asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back