• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

outdated RULES for this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netherlands Renze

Administrator
Staff member
First name
Renze

Machinery:
1976 5718
1978 5718 35kmh: Work in progress
1967 3011
Hi guys,

just once more the "three commandments" ;) for this forum:

- Advertising ONLY in the "classified ads" section.[/]
Vendors are allowed to reply to questions in the forum, but for general advertisements, use the intended section.

- As this is a worldwide forum, we respect all cultures and people,[/]
There is no need for discussion about what we think is a "normal" way to behave on the internet. just behave like you'd do in the real world, e.g. to your neighbour: be friendly and correct, that's all ;)

-misbehaviour will result in a public warning.[/]
In the very rare occasion that a person, after warnings, still doesn't wish to conform his/her behaviour to what is normal in the world outside of the internet, he/she will get banned.

Bans on Zetorworld are NOT some sort of penalty, therefor they will not be automatically released after a predetermined time:
I need to have a word with the person to confirm myself of the sincerity of their intentions here, before i remove their ban. The banned person itself must contact the moderator with a request to remove a ban.

Oh, and just a notice: Asking your question in public means you collect knowledge from a wide base of people, usually there is allways SOMEONE in the crowd willing to do someone a favour[/] and take time to answer your question.... remember you are NOT entitled to anyones time/answers !![/]

Have fun !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back