• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Good old Zetor.

haha did you the picture of the zetor with the tree growing right through it must not have moved in 30 years and they're selling it for a restoration job sure it be easier to refloat the titanic

Oh you could say that, sell to a scrap man and put the money towards a pint.

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/zetor -8045/18476010

One very original 8045 there, very same as my first tractor, right lot of weights on the front of it.

Someone looking for an injector pump for 12145, I bought one for the same before, it was 1000 euro your lucky Brandy your is ok or is that you in secret

no it's not me anyway 1000 euro now you know why tractors are dear would you buy a second hand one it's not a yoke you can test if it's sitting on a table can't bring for a spin you want to get for no win no fee basis

Too true, less it was still on the tractor and was running to hear but then why would you sell it, You better make sure your tractor is secure case thinks off whipping yours

injector pump thief never crossed my mind i heard someone had gears stolen from a gearbox of a rotavator from a field

And the big tillage lads in Meath, only stopped work at 2.30am came back at 7am to find all their diesel had been sucked out of the tractors over night. Someone was watching and waiting for them to go.

that picture of the tractor with an indoor tree i saw a place where a plot of scrub was been bulldoze only the driver didn't see that someone had at some time brought a transit on holidays to this scrub and forgot to bring it home but the bulldozer did a good job of rearranging it's design

You mean the transit got pushed into a heap, well it's not unusual to find stuff in the forest, when I worked for a crowd doing drainage you be surprised what you would find. Even found a caravan on it's side up a forestry road

how did it get turned over and why

did you see the 12045 it's nice looking but i'd prefer my 12145 but for it's age nice

It was turned over to get the axle and chassis off probably went for scrap, how it was knocked?? Manpower.

The 12045 looks nice on the outside but it's rough enough.

yes had a cab i think it's a duncan like on a massey or a ford

but i saw another 4718 small one mixing cement

I saw one like that before with the same roll bar, they must been common in Ireland. and the 4718 too.

ya i say so they were the first range to really break in to the irish market we have a 5718 was one the first around here
when did ye get into them ?

My dad bought the first 6718 in 1977 at the ploughing in Rockwell college he had an eye on a intro 784 but saw Zetor and we're there ever since

Users who are viewing this thread

Back