• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Levers on a Zetor Proxima 85?

norwood1938

Level 1
First name
teeny
I just purchased a 1 year old Proxima 85 open canopy with loader at an auction so i did not get dealer education,i have figured out everything execpt the lever between the 4 wheel drive lever & the fender on the left side sitting in the drivers seat,it seems like some sore of gear,but i am stumped,can someone help

I just purchased a 1 year old Proxima 85 open canopy with loader at an auction so i did not get dealer education,i have figured out everything execpt the lever between the 4 wheel drive lever & the fender on the left side sitting in the drivers seat,it seems like some sore of gear,but i am stumped,can someone help

So I never seen an open canopy zetor , I presume that's one with no cab, In this country the only tractors like that are vintage from the 1960s, the weather is too wet and cold to go topless.

There is only the handbrake lever, hand clutch on the left side, there a forward/reverse shuttle lever but that's on the dash. or the pick up hitch release lever. the newer proxima the 4wd is a button on the dash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back