• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Twins

usually 6.30-7.00 AM going feed me feed me or bob square pants too when they are gone to school i have some me time

oh i loved KLF what time is love and come aboard me for a ride ]they were great until we found out they set fire to a million pounds and filmed it afterthat they were nut jobs

Even though you think it's identical I think that 14145 has different type steering than yours, is there a shaft or pipes coming down from the wheel?

my tractor has pipes coming down and i should have know because i need to fix a pipe that leaks and the units not in underneath the dash ?

oh i loved KLF what time is love and come aboard me for a ride ]they were great until we found out they set fire to a million pounds and filmed it afterthat they were nut jobs

Come on aboard me for a ride,

[/ -- End of Quote -- ]

my tractor has pipes coming down and i should have know because i need to fix a pipe that leaks and the units not in underneath the dash ?
[/ -- End of Quote -- ]

The danfoss unit is leaking just needs new hydraulic pipe, it is in the the steering tunnel down under the dash, you will have to open the outer cover of the column and take off the 3 rods for the spiltters PTO and throttle then open off the wheel there's a shaft down to the unit open the bolts on a plate and turn the pipes around till you see which one is leaking.

Your link won't work anymore for anybody who wasn't here before today as the tractors is sold.

i was sure come aboard me for a ride was the name

was it terrible to hear about avicii dying

he was great

that was a good few years ago now
i saw a 12045 at a run sunday they are very similar to mine in a way shape wise they kept them much the same from beginning to end

I see a few ads for Zetors on DD at moment where ever they all coming from?

ya do you remember the day there was a post here looking for a 5545 axle and someone looking for a 6745/6748 well i see ad on dd with a 5745

That's always the way, you wait for ages for something, give up , buy some else and then what you were looking for, suddenly comes up for sale.

i know about that i tried to get an old jeep to run around in looked for ages instead got an old car now i see a neighbour selling a jeep that failed doe selling cheap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back