• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

ursus

ZTS is more or less bankrupt, or at least: not capable of investing in TIER 3B technology. So Ursus is using a Perkins for the 2010 TIER 3B offering.. ??

They also sold the C-360 with a Perkins 3 cylinder as C-360 3P

Seems like something is happening at ursus these days, take a look at the website.

New models again from ursus. 14034 with iveco engine.
For the last 20 years, Iveco has been building Cummins 3.9, 5.9 and 8.3 liter engines, and now their successors as 4.5, 6.75 and 8.9 liter engines.

Brand and technical documentation of Ursus was recently purchased by POL-MOT Warfama. 14034 was previously shown at the fair Agrotech 2011 as Pol-Mot 14014, but after buying the rights to the brand will be produced under the brand name Ursus in the former Daewoo factory in Lublin.
Ursus in the first C-360-3P mount the original Perkins AD3.152UR engines, later it was a license produced in Poland.
What do you think about Iveco? They are better than Perkins?

I dont know these iveco engines. But i think this is the europeen cummins engine who New Holland and Mc Cormick is using?? But what about ursus these days? are they building some tractors in warsawa anymore???

Perkins engines never rust... they sweat enough oil to prevent rust ;)
At 140hp the NEF 6.7 will live long...

No, POL-MOT moved production from Warsaw to Lublin. Factory in Warsaw was closed in summer 2011.

I have seen pictures on Youtube of the Ursus production hall in Warsaw, roof collapsed, grass between the stones, windows crashed... Sad sight. I guess they just abandoned the buildings they didnt need anymore for the last 15 years, and withdrew into the main buildings.. they have reduced in size to 1/4 or less, so it makes sense to regroup in a new building...

In the new factory,do they make some of the "old style " models anymore? Or is it all new models and design?

In factory in Lublin they started with models 9024 and 11024 (in Warsaw they were produced as 6824 and 8024) based on technology from MF licence. Probably soon they begin to assembly 14024.

the old ur 2 models is finish for ever???

I think so... Because they are simply too expensive to build. The 160hp models are outdated and therefor not interesting for todays standards, and the 80hp models are way too expensive: 10 years ago here in Holland you could buy a basic spec 80hp Ursus UR2 for the same price as a Forterra with way more features and comfort...

I think its sad beqause they are simple and good machines.
Is Crystal in poland still building some ur 2 models with martin engine and ur 2 gear and hydraulic??
Not much info on the website of Crystal i think

CRYSTAL TRAKTOR also stoped assembling this type of tractors.
At now they using Sisu engines and ZF gearboxes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back