• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Zetor 5911 limited travel 3 point linkage

marty_sunset_beach

Level 2
First name
marty
hi , i have a zetor 5911is a lever in wrong position or could it be a bigger issue cheers marty and the 3 point linkage will only travel up about 10 inches before stopping i have replaced hydraulic fluid and cleaned filters but still have same result.

hi , i have a zetor 5911is a lever in wrong position or could it be a bigger issue cheers marty and the 3 point linkage will only travel up about 10 inches before stopping i have replaced hydraulic fluid and cleaned filters but still have same result.

Have you the lever on the floor between your legs in correct position? Also when you bring the lift lever in the cab to the top, did you try lifting the lift arms yourself to see if they are stuck.

Hi,
Can you lift the arms like the other chap asked. If you can it could be the adjusting bolt for the height limiter coming undone in the end of the valve block inside.
Mike

hi guys tractor used for launching boat when drawing boat on to trailer the drawbar raised right up high so yes the arms are free to travel up Mike is the valve block easily accessible and is the adjusting bolt normally screwed hard in. Thanks Marty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back