• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor crystal 8011 pud 244m

pud244m

Level 2
First name
Jd4240s
Hi
I have been looking for a zetor crystal 8011 reg number pud 244m

This tractor used to be in Oxfordshire and I would really like to find it, done a Dvla check and still appears and taxed so should be still in the uk.

If any one knows were it is please mail me or give me a call on 07973500752

Many thanks

Hi
I have been looking for a zetor crystal 8011 reg number pud 244m

This tractor used to be in Oxfordshire and I would really like to find it, done a Dvla check and still appears and taxed so should be still in the uk.

If any one knows were it is please mail me or give me a call on 07973500752

Many thanks
What's so special about this tractor it`s the second time some body been looking for it?

Started at Wed Nov 3 20:39:02 2010
hi does any one know the were abouts of a 8011 crystal reg pud 244m,would be really interested to find it.

thanks
andy

amhengineering@hotmail.co.uk

Hi
Yes this was one of the first tractors my dad had from new, I have pictures of My self on it as a baby.
So just curious of its were abouts and should it ever come up for sale it would be nice to possibly have a chance to buy it.
Thanks

Hi
Yes this was one of the first tractors my dad had from new, I have pictures of My self on it as a baby.
So just curious of its were abouts and should it ever come up for sale it would be nice to possibly have a chance to buy it.
Thanks

Funny how so many people have great memories of their father`s first tractor, I am too young to remember the first tractor my father owned but I learnt to drive in my father`s first Zetor a 6718 back in 1977

Users who are viewing this thread

Back