• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Zetor crystal 8011 rear half shaft

steven5140

Level 2
First name
Steven
Hi everybody,

I'm looking for some help with me zetor 8011. One of the rear half shafts is leaking oil out onto the wheel rim. I have taken the wheel off but I'm wondering can I remove the four bolts behind the wheel studs and will that allow the shaft to come out so I can replace the seal here or does the entire trumpet need to be removed?

Thanks in advance
Steven

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for some help with me zetor 8011. One of the rear half shafts is leaking oil out onto the wheel rim. I have taken the wheel off but I'm wondering can I remove the four bolts behind the wheel studs and will that allow the shaft to come out so I can replace the seal here or does the entire trumpet need to be removed?

Thanks in advance
Steven

Unfortunately there is no easy way to do this only take off the whole half axle dismantle the whole unit to get into where the seal is.

on the forterra its two lip seals cannot remember what the cystral setup is Sometimes if they are leaking on of the bearings are gone it an 80mm shaft

Users who are viewing this thread

Back