• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Zetor Proixma 3Pt linkage

habost

Level 1
First name
Proximapowerscotland
I am having issues with the 3pt linkage on my 2016 proxima.
linkage arms will not decend by them selves. I ahve had the rams re sealed and adjusted all the points as per the book but to no avail.
any advice out there of what else I could check?.

I am having issues with the 3pt linkage on my 2016 proxima.
linkage arms will not decend by them selves. I ahve had the rams re sealed and adjusted all the points as per the book but to no avail.
any advice out there of what else I could check?.

I see that too with my hsx, when the oil is cold, it is quicker to get down and lean on the arms to push them down. But also I see at the top of the lift arms for the dromone hitch there is a collar that seems to need to be kept greased regularly or it's able to hold up the arms.

Does your tractor have an oil control knob like the older models if so see it's not tighten up too much, that would slow the lift.

Otherwise I would suggest it might like mine, there is two assistor rams on my HSX and when it's cold with nothing on the lift, it's quicker to lean on the arms to make them go down. But once it's warmed up it works fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back