• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor proxima power 115 clutch failure!!!!

jmc

Level 2
First name
NZ Zetor
Hi guys, I'm a long time reader so thought its about time I joined.
I have a 2010 zetor proxima power 115 which has now worn out its second shuttle forward/reverse clutch at 2000hrs, the first clutch was replaced at 300hrs.
Has anyone come across this before and what was done to fix the problem? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Never heard of that. Did you or the dealer ever re-calibrate the clutches ?

[quotepost=2]
Never heard of that. Did you or the dealer ever re-calibrate the clutches ?
[/ -- End of Quote --

some of the first delivered powers had a flaw in the clutch pack that lead to failiure. but most of them was changed on warranty in the first year after purchase. ive never heared of a power or hsx with clutch pack failure exept some of the first powers delivered. my Hsx does only heavy work an i shift alot under load. at the last service the dealer didnt have to calibrate the clutches because the parameters almost had no change, indicating little or no wear.

Yes had to calibrate the clutches at lest once a month. The first time the clutch was replaced I also upgraded the ECU/trans controller. On the second clutch I'v calibrated the engagement point and clutch disc stroke about three times. I should also mention that the forward engagement is very harsh with no modulation. also it is very hard to get into gear especially 1st to the point where you are bending the gear leaver. Iv checked the hydraulics which are all with in spec and the wiring harness and sensors.
so at a lost to why the clutch is wearing out??????

Yes had to calibrate the clutches at lest once a month. The first time the clutch was replaced I also upgraded the ECU/trans controller. On the second clutch I'v calibrated the engagement point and clutch disc stroke about three times. I should also mention that the forward engagement is very harsh with no modulation. also it is very hard to get into gear especially 1st to the point where you are bending the gear leaver. Iv checked the hydraulics which are all with in spec and the wiring harness and sensors.
so at a lost to why the clutch is wearing out??????

you need a new software for your ecu box, thats whats causing the harsh forward engagement. the first power 105 my dealer go was exactly like that, but after trying everything and calibrating they had to put in a new software from zetor that would fix the problem, the tractor went from undrivable to silky smooth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back