• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

3320 Fuel Guage

kissingen

Level 2
First name
Jim
The fuel guage on my 3320 has just started showing full all the time. The guage has been working fine in the past. The only thing different is the tractor was rained on (usually stored in the barn) and then the problem started, but the tractor has been rained on before. Now for the questions: could the guage be bad or maybe the problem is in the fuel tank? Second question: Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thanks Jim

I don't have any words of wisdom but my guess is it's something electrical relating to being rained on. Maybe a connection being rusted? Good luck!

I'm on my 3rd sending unit... for what that's worth... same thing always shows full. Trust me, it's not. Now I need to figure out how to prime it.

Thanks for the suggestions, I have not had time to work on the problem yet. I will in about 2-3 weeks and will advise on how the project goes and what the results are.

Jim

Well I had a fuel line leaking so I finally worked on the fuel guage issue. I have modified the tank due to installation of a front end loader so I could not use the viewing hole in the floor. I lowered the tank and observed that the wiring connectors on the tank sending unit were loose. I tightened the connectors and the fuel guage is working great. Thanks for the suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back