• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

3320 hydraulics/ pto

[quotepost=1]
What does a 3320 use for oil in the transmission. Also if the pto lever next to the hi/lo lever is up nothing works, I have to have the pto running to use the hydraulics, not very handy digging post holes. Any advice would be helpful!

I have a 3320, mine has 4 positions on the lever next to the hi-lo lever. I can not remember which one is where, but will look tomorrow. There is a position for
1)ground pto/no hydraulics
2)pto/hydraulics
3)hydraulics only
4)everything off.
I have been able to use a post hole digger lately and it worked well.
I was not sure about the fluid, it seems to call for 80w gear oil if I remember right. Everyone I asked seemed to think that was too heavy for hydraulics. I finally used the Hydraulic /Transmission fluid from Tractor Supply and it has been fine so far.

Also if the pto lever next to the hi/lo lever is up nothing works, I have to have the pto running to use the hydraulics, not very handy digging post holes. Any advice would be helpful!

Your PTO lever has 4 positions, fully up closest to the seat is ground drive, next notch down is neutral, next down is PTO and hydraulic pump drive and final notch down is hydraulic pump drive only.

You need to push the lever all the way down so you don't have the PTO running

Thanks for the help , I removed the cover and found the pin in the pto lever was broken, only allowing me to use 2 positions of the pto. Not knowing there are 4 settings on the lever, everything seems to be working fine, thanks again!

Great glad this helped, and you have full function of your pto controls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back