• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

4511 injector pump failed

fergie20

Level 2
First name
David Fidler
Hello to all, newbie here seeking help from the experienced.
The pump on my 4511 has died, broken plunger spring and broken plunger as far as I can see without dismantling(only side plate and governor top plate removed).
Does anyone have a good used one for sale? Or where in France or the EU can I get it repaired or can I do it myself? I was a mechanic for many years from the 70s to the 90s.
Is it possible to fit another type or make of pump, has anyone ever tried?
Have found a new pump but at 850 euros + vat + carriage, way out of my budget and the tractor is not worth that.
If I undertake repairing it myself, where can I get spares for it?
The pump details are: PP4A8P115g, 2414 Ca0576, governor RV/ 225/1000 2820.
Any help would be most appreciated.
Thanks

Hi ixer0,
thanks for the reply.
I have sent Regency a mail outlining fault and have not had a reply; a bit disappointing as I had heard good reviews about them.
I also contacted the manufacturer Motorpal later,who can repair it in their repair facility for around 260 euros + carriage.
It will have to wait a while now as my wife's car developed a major engine problem around the same time and I have that in bits. Time consuming and expensive.
Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back