• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question 5011 Lift Questions

Travis43

Level 1
First name
Travis

Machinery:
Agripower 5000
I just got an Agripower 5000 and I'm trying to get it back in service. I've already found a lot of information on here and will be using the brake repair video pinned to the top soon.

My biggest issue right now is the 3 point settles and then jerks back up. Sometimes it will nearly bring the front tires off the ground. I assume the lift cylinder is leaking past the seals ans needs redone. Is there a way to access the lift cylinder without pulling the cab?

Hello and welcome Travis!

Would be nice to see some pictures from the here in Europe not often to Agripower 5000 (Zetor 5011). :)

Your hydraulic trouble is in most cases easy to fix - there are just to change some rubber seals at the inner hydraulic cylinder + a new paper seal and 2 new rubber (silicon) and copper seal rings. Not a big thing.

But... if that problem exists a longer time, then it can be its more to change like the complete hydraulic cylinder.
You have first to open it, take a look at the parts and then change the damaged ones. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back