• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

5211-All levers/controls completley understood-Property Closed

ken_abbott

Level 1
First name
Ken Abbott
I have two other threads under my name so this would be the third. We closed on the Texas Ranch on Friday and had a great weekend playing weekend farmer.
After purchasing a very poor copy of the instruction manual and reading alot on this forum, we were able to negotiate the tractor controls within the hour. Completley understood everything we came up against.
My wife and son shredded about 15 acres this weeked with great success and fun. They never even let me play.
I have one red button on the dashboard that we still don't understand so will take a picture of it and post it. It's not in any of the instructions, but let me tell you, it gets hot if we leave it on. I was going to follow the wires out, but didn't have time.
Great tractor, my son got it stuck in mud the first hour but we inched it out using some old mesquite logs. What a work horse. This forum, if a newbie reads through it before asking questions, can get about 90% of the questions answered. thanks again.

Hey Ken, I haven't been here for a while, but remember your other posts. Glad you got the farm. and the family is sharing the fun with you. Hope you've had a merry Christmas and y'all have a fun 2007..

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back